NISSANOL COOLANT(1:4) – GREEN
NISSANOL ULTRA COOL COOLANT is a radiator coolant engineered using Ethylene Glycol for complete protection of your radiator from corrosion, rust, overheating and blocked engine parts.
- Meets the standards of JISK – 2234.
- Maintains optimal temperature of the engine and provides all season protection.
- Use the Coolant in the ratio of 1:4.
- Directions for Use: Allow the engine to cool down. Drain and clean the radiator cooling system. Pour the coolant into the radiator. Fill up the radiator with soft clean water till full.
- Note: Top-up with the same product when required. Do not mix with any other coolant.
Easy miscibility with water. Excellent cooling properties. High boiling point and low freezing point. All kind of petrol/diesel engine driven passenger cars, jeeps, vans, commercial vehicles and stationary engines operating with water as a cooling medium.
Noncorrosive and antirust. An ideal medium which lubricates continuously bearings, seals and other critical parts of water pumps. Protects all metal including aluminium.
Diluction recommended nissanol coolant 1/4 rd parts of coolant with 2/3rd parts of distilled water.
Performance and Standards
Jis-k-2234 and is 5759-1994 specification.
210 LTR / 20 LTR / 5 LTR / 3 LTR / 1 LTR
Boiling point, c, min. : 160
Freezing point, c, max. : – 34
Ph value : 7 – 9
Reserve alkalinity, ml. : 21 – 24 water content, %, max : 5