INFINITE 4T 20w40 (API SM)
NISSANOL INFINITE 4T is a high grade semi-synthetic oil formulated from specially selected base oils and high-grade additives to provide excellent protection to your ECG (Engine Clutch Gear).
- Exceeds the requirements of JASO MA2 and API SM.
- Friction Optimizing Properties to minimize wet clutch slippage.
- Aids faster heat dissipation to give longer engine life.
- Recommended for use in new age bikes of major manufacturers like Bajaj, Hero MotoCorp., Yamaha, KTM, Honda and other manufacturers where such oil is specified.
COLOR: BRIGHT GOLDEN
1. Optimum viscosity is maintained, to provide effective and rapid lubrication, thus reducing friction and increasing power output.
2. Cost-effective due to long drain period and reduced engine maintenance.
3. Eco-friendly & catalytic converter compatible.
1. Total engine protection viz, protection from rust, corrosion, high temperature, wear & tear, etc.
2. Reduced exhaust emission.
Recommended fro all-new generation 4 stroke, two-wheelers, plying under severe duty conditions like frequent stop & go, dusty environment, variable climate conditions etc.
Performance and Standards
Meets api sm grade performance level & exceeds the stringent requirements of jaso: ma-2.
900 ML / 1 LTR / 20 LTR / 50 LTR / 210 LTR
Kinmetic viscosity cst @ 100 c : 12.5 – 16
Viscosity index, min. : 120
Pour poin, c, max. : -12
Flash point (coc), c, min. : 225 tbn, mg. Of koh/gm. : 7 – 8